Wednesday, February 3, 2016

how to understand my blog

This blog is an extension of my book, Haoheng's fortune telling notes.

Fortune telling is not easy. I assume you have the basic knowledge because I cannot go back to the basics every time. To learn the rules and instructions, please read my book first.

I put my book online before I set things correctly, and I have forgot about my accounts. So don't download it from the amazon or lulu links, just require it by sending me email.

nimbuszhang@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. hello:haoheng
    i am your fans(from youtube:xiaohongma).so i want buy your book at amazon.but,when i check the order.the amazon says"Due to copyright restrictions, the Kindle title you're trying to purchase is not available in your country/region: China.'so.did your have any alipay or someting other account. i can pay for you.best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello:haoheng
    i am your fans(from youtube:xiaohongma).so i want buy your book at amazon.but,when i check the order.the amazon says"Due to copyright restrictions, the Kindle title you're trying to purchase is not available in your country/region: China.'so.did your have any alipay or someting other account. i can pay for you.best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete