Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Introduction of my Book

What if fortune telling is true, don’t you want to see the proof?

My name is Haoheng Zhang. I am an ordinary person with an ordinary job. In addition to my job, I am also a fortune teller. To be specific, I am good at it, but I don’t do it for living. I just do it between friends and wrote a book about it.

Haoheng’s fortune telling notes is a book about fortune telling, and it is not about supernatural. So it’s not like most people would expect. I learned fortune telling because I wanted to know the answer. I wrote this book because I want to show you the answer. Is fortune telling real or a bunch of crap? You cannot be sure no matter what people say. The only way to know is to learn it, and see for yourself.

Fortune telling is a large and undeveloped industry, market and culture. With the knowledge I have, there are lots of things I can do, lots of books I can write (about new celebrities and events). Before I do any of those, I have to publish this book first. Because I want to lay down the answers you might have in the beginning. I can’t answer questions as they come, just like you can’t ask me to prove string theory to you, when you know nothing about physics. In order to do that, I have to start from basic physics, right?

For example, I can write fortune telling software, the accuracy will be about 70 percent. But that’s not what I want. It makes mistakes for reasons. Some people’s life codes are more difficult; some people’s life codes are more difficult to explain. I got “you are scary accurate”, “you are 100 percent right” a lot, but those are still not what I want. Although they thought they understand what I said, they don’t. Language is not delicate enough to describe human attributes, and life codes are precise. I extract information from life codes, and talk to people, it’s like describe a piece of music. The only way to understand me is to see what I see. Once you see what I see, you will realize: in a way, the accuracy of fortune telling is actually 100 percent. Something never make mistakes, something makes mistakes because we don’t know how it works.

Let me give you a head up about what you are going to see.

The first 75 pages of the book is the process of fortune telling. It may be too long, but I have no choice. I need to show you the thing before I show you the thing makes sense, right? Once you stick to the next part, you will see the value of the book. The question is: do you have the will to read 75 pages of rules and instructions? In fact, it is not that hard, and you don't have to read all of it. If you comprehend part 2 and part 3, lots of the rules will make sense to you.

The second part (P76-P170) is about why and how fortune telling works. I wrote this part because lots of contents of fortune telling can actually be testified and explained by modern science. On the other hand, fortune telling theory is also inspirational to science. It answered lots of the questions including “what makes up human conscience”. I promise it will be a clear answer.

Over the years, I heard a lot of “personality types” crap. My mom is a big fan of it, my ears are full of “I and your dad are typical type A person”; “you are type B”… I was like: Stop saying type A type B like they really exist. There are so many ways to sort people into groups. The thing is, is it the right way, or your way? Do you even aware there is a right way? Psychologists are in the dark because they don’t know what “personality” is; they don’t know if the thing “personality” exists. The answer is there, in the fortune telling theory. If you think that the internet and Facebook have caused a revolution, wait until you see what happens when we really understand the human consciousness.

Fortune telling exists not because it makes sense, it exists because it predicts. In the third part (P171-P302), I provided more than 200 examples, mostly celebrities, to show you: it is not a fluke that fortune telling works.

Before you learn fortune telling, the question you have is probably: it is real? Once you learn into it, you won’t have the question anymore, but you will have more new questions regarding to the technical details. In the part 3 of the book, I will solve some of the questions as they come with the examples.

In this part, I also include some difficult life codes, so you can see how people are opt to make mistakes. Fortune telling is not fully developed like any other subjects. There are unanswered questions, just like unanswered questions in physics. Does that means physics won’t work? No. it means physics is hard.

I believe most people are skeptic but also interested and open-minded about fortune telling. The problem is that fortune telling has never been sufficiently explained. I am not the only one who knows about fortune telling. But other fortune tellers explain fortunetelling in a very different way, because the original fortune telling theory is blended with oriental religions and mysticism. In my book, I took away ritual elements. It is my personal study to distinguish facts and opinions. I believe we can see more with a scientific attitude.

When I show this book to Dr. Fred Alan Wolf, he told me: Your book may be of interest to readers in the USA who have an interest in the occult and know nothing about the ancient Chinese systems of astrology and fortune telling… I was like: Oh man... Don’t you see my point? I want to demystify it so I don’t have to target those people. I don’t want people to believe me. I learned fortune telling because I don’t believe, I need to know. Once I know, I don’t have to believe.

To be honest, fortune telling is pretty hard to learn, and this book is pretty intense. In fact, you need to be really smart to keep up with the book. Even you comprehended all the content of the book; it is still impractical to do it in real life: it is difficult to calculate life codes manually; Chinese fortune tellers usually use a special calendar. Once the book is accepted by public, supporting tools have to follow up. I will set up a calendar online, so you don’t have to do the calculation.

I live in Edmonton, Canada. my Email address is: nimbuszhang@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment