Friday, May 6, 2016

I went to a psychic fair, really bad experience

Talking to psychic is like gambling, you need to pay $100 minimum before you can find out if they are real. So when you know they are not capable, it's too late.




I paid them and I still don’t know if they are real or not. Because they didn’t say anything concrete. So if you want to see what a psychic can do, don’t waste your time and money. They won’t let you find out. In fact, they have mature system which allows them to avoid questioning. Of course, you cannot find anything to prove they are not psychic, either. What can you possibly find to disprove them anyway? There is nothing there to be right or wrong.  I know some people spend hundreds of thousands on psychics, they are still not sure about if their psychics are real; they keep paying them only because they are willing to believe.

In a logical level, you can’t disprove them. But I bet they are not real. Because: It is your right to keep silence, but if you do, I know in my heart that you are probably guilty. Why do an innocent people keep silence? Why do you hide? I can be like them, no money no useful information. But I can easily easily give you something so you can test me.

The biggest mistake I made was to assume they were real. I assumed they were real so I wanted to communicate. Like I should have known, they are not interested.

If the psychics are real, I bet they will talk to me. Think about it. If you live in a world that most people can’t understand you, would you be like them? If I meet a fortune teller at my level, we will have a lot to discuss. Fortune telling is not fully developed, just like anything. You can never drop you pen and say: this is everything about math, I am done. It’s over. Real fortune tellers have problems and difficult cases they can’t solve properly, so I’d love the chance to communicate with a fellow. On the other hand, psychics can’t get real because they can’t get specific. There is no technique detail in their theory, so there is really nothing to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment