Friday, December 2, 2016

A question that confused my reader

I got an Email today, a reader said: "I have read your blog and am a little bit confused about how to calculate my life code." So I went back to check my blog, basic knowlege 1: what is a life code & how to calculate, and I found a problem that might caused the confusion.

In my blog, I said: Divide your birth year by 60, find out the reminder, and minus 3. The number you get will be a number between 0 and 59.

As I read it, I fell like it is not right: You divide a number by 60, the remain should be 0 to 59, and if you minus 3, it should be -3 to 56, right? How do we deal with that?

Well, I should have add this: If the remainder of year/60 is less than 3, let’s say somebody is born 1982. The remainder of 1982/60 is 2, in these cases we add a 60 on, then minus 3, 62-3=59. This is how we got 0 to 59 in the end. Hope I make this clear this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment