Friday, March 17, 2017

(hhdn) Haoheng's Divination Note

I will go to China in the end of this month and I will come back July. Google account is blocked in China, so don’t expect any articles in 3 months. I have been planning to write “haoheng’s divination note” for a long time. In my mind, the structure of the new book is clear. I am hesitating if I should write it to a book or post it on blogger. The divination note will be a chapter after a chapter, so it is perfect for blog, my concern is: people don’t cherish free stuff.

Life code is like a long weapon, a lance or a spear. Such weapons are not designed for close-up combats. Life code is a good tool to find out the overall description of a life, and the general high and low periods of a life. But it is not a good tool to do small and specific predictions such as “what is in the box”. To make short term predictions, haoheng’s divination is a better tool. In fact, if you are really good with divination, you don’t need life code. You can get all the answers you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment