Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Similar life code: Bill Gate and Liliane Bettencourt

I have a year to year detailed analyze of Bill Gate's life code: 2(8), 3(11), 9(11), 7(11), as my example of "Money tomb" in my book, (11) is the Money tomb of  self code 9. And today, I will show you a similar example. Liliane Bettencourt born 1922/10/21, her life code is 9(11), 7(11), 9(11). She also has three (or more) Money tomb, and she is indeed rich: Liliane Bettencourt owns L'Oréal. She is not only the richest person in France but also the richest woman in history.

I wrote about Bill Gate, I said he has Fire as favor and his biggest success is in his (7) fortune. Liliane Bettencourt also made success in her (7) fortune: her (7) fortune started 1956, and she inherit L'Oréal in 1957.

No comments:

Post a Comment