Monday, June 12, 2017

Fortune Telling is hard because it is a true Knowledge (2)

I want to show you fortune telling works because it is significant. How to show you fortune telling works? You tell me. As far as I see, first, the theory speaks for itself. But the real thing is never one sentence answer. Fake things are usually simple for lack of technical details, real things are complicated and therefore not obvious. Plus, “why and how fortune telling works” is the highlight of my book, I can’t give you everything in my blog. Therefore, I am also using large number of examples to prove myself. At least you can see so many people’s live follow a same set of rules. Life code is objective and testable, I cannot make them up as my wishes. Are those examples possible to be coincidents? Yes. But finding so many coincident cases require huge amount of work, it doesn’t worth the work. I am a single person with limited attention, I am able to find so many “coincident” because they are not coincident. 

No comments:

Post a Comment